A Commercial Alarm system is a must for your business, it’s equally important to ensure who installs and monitors your Commercial Alarm Systems is certified to the highest standard
Security Peace of Mind!
Logic Security are proud to tell our clients we are licensed by The Private Security Authority, which was established pursuant to the Private Security Services Acts 2004 and 2011, is the statutory body with responsibility for licensing and regulating the private security industry in Ireland.
Commercial Alarm Systems – Why Logic Security?
Logic Security offer Commercial Alarm systems designed and installed specifically for your business requirements. At no obligation, we can visit your business and provide you with a full security assessment of your premises, detailing both security vulnerabilities and providing a solution for your business premises requirements.
Protecting people and your business premises is always our primary concern. Our wired and wireless intruder alarm systems provide the right balance between early detection, adequate coverage and realistic cost.
Commercial Alarm Systems Maintenance
No commercial alarm system is worth installing if it’s not going to be properly maintained, Logic Security fully trained and licensed professionals can visit your site to ensure you alarm system equipment and cables are all functioning at 100%.
Our thorough Commercial Alarm System maintenance process includes the following
- The testing of the security system control panel’s communication networks, including contact to our monitoring centre, sirens and lights.
- The evaluation of all detection devices and security technology by a licensed professional.
- Confirming that your alarm and all equipment are in good working condition.
- Ensuring devices haven’t been compromised during the period between installation and maintenance check.
- Testing all batteries, controls, cables, conduits and sensors.
- The assessment of whether or not equipment upgrades may be necessary or beneficial.
Secure your business
There is a high price to pay if your business is disrupted by crime so it is better to be proactive than reactive. Commercial security alarms are Logic Security’s speciality.