If you require an Alarm System for your home, Logic Security has the expertise, certification and best of breed Home Alarm System currently within the marketplace.
A Home Alarm System consists of control equipment and sensors that activate an audible siren in case of a break-in. The Home Alarm Systems can be configured to contact you by phone, text or smartphone App. It can be connected to our 24/7/365 alarm monitoring facility, where a person will call key holders or An Garda Síochána, in the event of an alarm activation.
Logic Security uses the very latest technology in intrusion detection and communication to the Monitoring station using Dualcoms dual path technology. We also provide HKC’s cloud-based service to give the clients the flexibility they need.
Peace of Mind!
Logic Security are proud to tell our clients we are licensed by , which was established pursuant to the Private Security Services Acts 2004 and 2011, is the statutory body with responsibility for licensing and regulating the private security industry in Ireland.
What can we do for you!
After you initially contact Logic Security regarding a potential Home Alarm System, we help you in the following way:
- Initiate a site survey, allowing us to insure any Home Alarm System we provide fully secures your home.
- Discus which alarm type best suit your need, do you require a wired or wireless home alarm.
- Provide information with regards to monitoring alarms.
- Insure we have covered in detail your requirements, review and then provide a competitive quote for your Home Alarm System.
Assuming you are happy with the quote provided, we would then proceed to an installation plan:
- Arrange a time that suits you for our certified installer to visit your home.
- Insure any preparation work (such as wiring cable for a wired home alarm) is carried out to the highest standards.
- Install Home Alarm, fully test and insure alarm meets your expectations.
- Set up and test monitoring for Monitored Home Alarm systems.
Logic Security can provide cost effective service maintenance contracts on all Home Alarm Systems, while not required, we offer this service to customers who want to be sure their Home Alarm System is in optimal working condition year after year for many years.